Wednesday "Ness" Attano FinleyNicknames:
Ness, Nessie, Loch Ness (Don't call her that unless you want claw marks on your face)Age:
5' 7" (5' 9" with the heels)Type of Candy/Pastry/Beverage:
Strawberry Peach Tart (Pastry)Occupation:
Odd Job Jumper/FreelancerAppearance: Wednesday's a moderately tall but slightly chubby girl (She has the right curves on her body *wink* *wink*--//shot) with B going to C cup boobs. She usually wears pastel colored outfits, mostly faded red or crust brown. She also has dyed ombre hair and dark hazel eyes. She ALWAYS wears her hair tied up in any kind of styles, but her most preferred is the single side-braid. She loves wearing high heels up to 2 inches or less.Personality:
Stiff | Difficult | Condemnatory | Frugal | Hardworking | Caring | MatureHistory:
Don't let the looks fool you, Ness isn't an easy woman to get by. She isn't easily bended, as she's as stubborn as an old mule. Not easily swayed by smooth lines, especially flirting as she DEPISES such. Any kind of flirting and she will cut it down to size, as she wants to focus on the task at hand than any measly chit-chat. She is also difficult to handle, back when she was a teenager and even now. Difficult to get along, especially when one has a bad first impression, Ness will not let it pass by. She will be straightforward and to the point, but at least she is honest of such.
Do try your best to curse less when Ness is around. Being with a sister much younger than her she keeps her mouth family friendly and subtly shushes anyone who has an "extended" vocabulary. She understand why one does so, but she is still uncomfortable hearing someone saying such words nevertheless. Shes does curse, of course, but she tries her best to make it as censored as possible. (Fuck to fudge, Bullshit to bullshark, etc.)
She is a good partner to have when you're out shopping though. Despite going to the cheapest of farm markets she does make the best of it, getting the best ingredients she can get from today's budget. As such she's also hardworking, taking as much jobs as she can until her body will be too fatigued for the day.
Though, if you miraculously passed by her no-nonsense attitude, she is a very caring character. She does notice if someone is having a hard time and is open to talk about their difficulties. This is proven from her sister, as she is fine being with Ness despite them being a broken family. At certain rare times Ness can be devoted to talking to a person, comforting and helping them get back on their feet.
With the fact that she tries to take care of her sister she is indeed very mature. She took care of their bills, their taxes, and everything else in between. She does mind how Tuesday takes that side in, as she does talk about it subtly to her just enough for her to understand such.
Wednesday used to live back somewhere in America until her parents decided to move to Japan after her father gained a new job from his hometown. As her family traveled from one country to another, she became more closed off from other people and more towards her family. Sometime after she turned 8 her sister, Tuesday, was born. Ness was excited and happy, of course, since she gained a sister and a friend, despite the large age gap. At age 10, unfortunately, her parents died of a car accident, leaving her
sister and herself a small amount of money and to the foster homes. Though they had enough care and were able to get by with what they have, they kept moving and moving from one foster couple to another, mostly from their stubborn behaviour towards their new "parents."
When Wednesday was 16, she lost faith of any guardian taking care her or her sister, and, like any rebellious teen, she ignores their heed and tries to care for herself. She started working around part-time jobs (or at least try to) to have her own money to spend for herself and her sister, despited the fact that their foster parents are open to helping them either way. Nevertheless, Ness still worked hard to have her own life savings and, by the age of 18 she took custody of her sister and gained a small but decent unit at the Sweet Shoppe.Now 22, she finally got out of high school and is now concentrated on working for a living and for her sister's education. Unfortunately she didn't get a job in the Sweet Shoppe, but she is still taking part-time jobs from different locals, taking as much as she can for her and her sister. Her usual daily routine is work, pick up sister, sleep, then repeat. On weekends and/or day offs she is usually seen with her sister grocery shopping or alone taking a stroll around town.Likes:
- High heels
- Lolita stuff (but not on her)
- Cooking (Plans to go to college with a cooking major when she has enough money.)
- Spending time with her sister
- Whipped cream
- Picking up her sister from her school (Early job dismissal~)
- Trying on a new recipe despite some mistakes hither and tither (The thrill excites her.)
- Her hair down (It's too messy when it is and it "gets in the way")
- Instant noodles (Ironically, her sister thinks they're alright, given what they have.)
- Being called the "Loch Ness Monster" (Trust me. Just don't call her that.)
- Pop tarts (Cute to look at, "blargh" to eat)
- Oil burns
- Any job that isn't from any food-related establishment
- Her body getting too tired or work
- Her sister getting interested in a guy (SHE'S STILL 12--//shot)
- Her father was half-Japanese, while her mother is a full-pledged American, which explains her middle name being Japanese.
- She forgot what her original hair color is by this point. (She keeps her hair at that ombre style to avoid the embarrassment of unkept roots.)
- That little strawberry bead bracelet she's wearing? Given to her by her sister when she was 5.
- From her time in Japan she knows a decent amount of Japanese. (Just enough to know common phrases and such)
- She may be more stern at other people but she still plays a few games with her sister.
✔ - Comments, Notes, Skype (Preferred), Script style (Preferred) and Literature style.
✖ - Google Docs.
Time Zone: Philippine Time Zone (UTC+08:00)